I am an 8th generation Canadian with no culture or connection to any heritage.
As far back as I can remember I have been deeply connected to Spirit and intuition as a guide.
My culture is the land I walk on, the air I breath and the water that nourishes everything around me.
My connection is to place.
I was born and raised in the unceded lands of the BC Interior.
I was born on the lands of the Lheidli T’enneh First Nation, I was raised in the Okanagan and now reside in Secwepemc’ulew.
I believe that the sacred laws of these lands should be restored and the values of clean air, clean water and healthy soil for our children and our children’s children be held above all others.
This is a completely incomplete list of influences and mentors that have guided my work:
People I’ve worked with:
- Vale Farms
- Scott Alexander
- Girl Guides Pathfinder – if you know you know ;)
- Art of Mentoring
- Time Genius
- Invasive Species
- Forest School Practitioners CNAC
- Respect in Sport | Scouting Canada
- Inclusive Practice Training
- Risk Assessment in Finance
- Secwepecmcisn language beginners course
- Removing Barriers in Play to Include All Children
- Boys will be Boys
- Winter Inside Outside and Beyond the Classroom Walls
- Kids CAN Move
- Apple Seeds
- Seed Saving & Winnowing